While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, min-tapestry, building crystal grids or using as a base fabric for an alter. Also can be used to make the most beautiful present wrapping that becomes the present it self! Perfect for music festivals, trips to the beach and so much more.
• Unfolds flat to a 40"x40" tapestry or scarf.
• Great for impromptu Crystal Grids and Wookery
• Made from 100% polyester crepe (non edible)
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free. (non edible either, sorry)
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets.
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing.
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry.